Monday, August 25, 2014

Manly Monday

Manly Monday late edition coming at ya! I have a few to share this week and then one of my own at the bottom. Be sure to leave these three ladies some love.




So my card today uses all kinds of stuff. Umm where to begin? Ah, here we go. 

The card base is by Coredinations and is 3 1/2 x 5. The green cardstock is by Creative Memories with embossing folder by Provo Craft/Cuttlebug. The patterned paper on the right is by Echo Park and on the left by Papertrey Ink. I inked the edges of everything but the stamped image with Ranger's Distress Ink. 

The main stamped image is by Stampin Up that I fussy cut out. I made the word "wishes" with alphabet stamps by Gina Marie. You can find her stamps at Wholesalecraftingsupplies.com. I used ink by Stampin Up and Tsukineko.

Thanks for looking.




No comments: