Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3 Stephanie

I have another Stretch Your Stamps 2 card to share today. This one comes from Day 3 Stephanie's idea. I however do not have the scene stencils that they have so I made my own stencils. The 4 and 5 are negative cut outs from my Cricut. I stamped the words in the numbers and then added ink to the stencil to define the edges. I have another example of this technique in progress to show later today or tomorrow. 

The stamps are by Lawn Fawn, sequins by Craft Medley, pearls and rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap, cardstock by Studio G (teal), Stampin Up (gray), and Recollections (black), and the ink is by Stampin Up and Ranger. 

Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so creative. Just love how you did the 45 with the text in the numbers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marilyn said...

Awesome!! love the color