Monday, September 01, 2014

MERRY WREATH DIE-CUT CARD for Christmas Cards all Year Round September Challenge


Today starts the new challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. This month you must use kraft on your card. 

I used kraft in two places for today's card. The first is the wreath die cut where I used Oriental Trading Co kraft cardstock. While the paper was still in the die I inked the raised areas with Mowed Lawn distress ink by Ranger. The sentiment is a die-cut by Stampin Up that I adhered multiple together to add dimension. Then I covered the top layer with clear Wink of Stella glitter. After that, I added Sparkle Style red rhinestones to the wreath around the sentiment. 

The red cardstock is by Creative Memories and the die cut is by Spellbinders. The second place where I used kraft is the card base by Recollections. 

That's it for now. Thanks for looking. UPDATED 8-29-21


No comments: