Thursday, October 16, 2014

To You With Flowers card

I do love the font that Paper Smooches uses on a lot of their stamps. They are so fun to stamp on like a birthday card. That's what this card is for and it's a lot of the cards that I make. 
I used Bazzill patterned paper for the background and behind that is a 1940's photo cover. I'm redoing the old photos on my husbands side and love to find ways to repurpose something. I wouldn't be able to use it in a scrapbook page but have no problem using it on my cards. For the flowers, I stamped and heat embossed on vellum and then die cut them out with matching dies. I colored on the back of the flower with Copic markers. The color matches the patterned paper really well and I didn't plan it. Then I stamped the sentiment with Versa Color black ink.

Thanks for looking.


No comments: