Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Owl Card Trio

Here are the three owl cards that I made using the same image and some of the same products. You can see how I made Hoot Hooray and You're a Hoot and the center card is at the bottom.






Here is the list of supplies used on the middle card: 
On the final card I went a little different by trying to pull out the black in her eyes and legs and the orange in her beak. The scalloped circle die cut is by Spellbinders, patterned paper by Recollections and the black is a pro-type I was privileged enough to play with. The black patterned paper is by Die Cuts With a View. The wood grain patterned paper is by Bella Blvd, ribbon by Michael's, flower die cuts by Studio G and sentiment stamp and die by Stampin Up. It's not my favorite but it is what it is and someone might like it.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: