Friday, May 22, 2015

A Wonderful Adventure

Welcome back to Flashback Friday for Sassy Studio Designs. We are still in our steampunk month of images which as you may know from visiting my blog, steampunk isn't my cup of tea. But I am trying and that's the best I can do. 

This week I printed the image out onto Ranger watercolor paper. I colored the images in with Peerless watercolors and distress ink. I also mixed the water with perfect pearls so my image would sparkle. The purple background paper is unknown however the black paper and glitter paper are both by Die Cuts with a View and the purple border paper and the border die are both by Tim Holtz. The cog brad is by Eyelet Outlet and the cog die cut is by Spellbinders. The sentiment stamp is by K and i Memories. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. 






Thanks for looking.

No comments: