Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Olaf

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Crafting from the Heart and the theme is anything goes. I'm using the Olaf image from Disney Pixar's movie Frozen that was a freebie from Sassy Studio Designs when the images were released last April. You can see all the SSD Frozen images HERE.

I printed him out onto Strathmore watercolor paper and colored him in with distress ink and water mixed with Perfect Pearls. Then he sat for a while until I got this fun new card base by Sizzix. I cut him down to the size of the square in the center and inked his edges with blue distress ink. I had also printed out the SentiMints sentiment from SSD and inked its edges with blue distress ink. The card base is white cardstock by Doodlebug Designs and the glitter cardstock is by Recollections. 




Thanks for looking

No comments: