Saturday, June 27, 2015

Snow Queen Sassy Twisted Easel card

Sassy Studio Design is sponsoring the challenge at Outlawz and the challenge theme is twisted easel card. I'm using Snow Queen Sassy for my little card and a tutorial by Splitcoast Stampers.

I printed the image out onto Strathmore watercolor paper and colored her in with distress inks mixed with water and Perfect Pearls. Her cape is colored in with Stardust powdered chalk mixed with white acrylic paint, both by Stamp N Plus. I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with distress ink and an ink blending tool.

The shape of the card is another die cut by Spellbinders using Bazzill turquoise cardstock and then the white cardstock is by Recollections. The Happy Birthday is a sticker but I don't have a manufacturer listed anywhere on the sticker pack, sorry. {I think I bought it at the outlet store for Notions which is in Grand Rapids-20 minutes south of where I live, and stuff that is there to purchase sometimes has damaged packaging and therefore they put it out for a discounted price.} The blue glittery snowflakes are die cuts using my Cricut and then applying Martha Stewart blue glitter to them. The snowflake brads are by Oriental Trading Co and they are fuzzy to the touch. 




Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Love your twisted easel card. I had fun working with this image as well;)

Tazmadazz said...

Love the Snow Queen Buttercream twisted easel card!

Tindaloo said...

Awesome card and lovely image ♥ Tindaloo

karalschuknecht said...

Great job with this beautiful image.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Uuuuuh a cooooool card ;) with this image!!

Hugs
Tiggerchen

Samantha A. said...

This is so pretty!! I love what you did with it!
♥ Sassy Sister Samantha
Designs by Sammy