Tuesday, August 25, 2015

All Boy Layout

I made this layout using stamps by Lawn Fawn. The title alphabet and 1970 numbers are Claire's alphabet. The fish bone/arrow shaped stamps on both sides at the top are from the Interlocking Backdrops stamp set. All of the stamps are stamped with an orange ink by Close to My Heart, which I found out they don't make it anymore. That kinda irks me when you find an ink you like and then the company stops making it. 

Anywho, I'm not sure who the maker of the background paper is but I do know the orange is by Colorbok. I die cut the title using my Cricut and the program Cricut Craft Room to weld the letter with the When I Was a Kid cartridge font. 




11 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!!!! Thanks!!!!
Cristina - DT for Love to Scrap

CA Scrapper said...

Your layout is so cute! I just love old photos and all the memories that go with them. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Gerda said...

What a super cute layout!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful old photo. I have the same one with my husband and brother and sisters! You did a great job keeping the focus on the photos and matching your papers to the faded photos.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

L.B. said...

Great take on the challenge and showing your year. Very nice layout. Thanks for playing with our decade challenge at DCD

CraftYourPassion said...

Such a fantastic layout.Great job picking out papers and ink to match the photo.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely layout and picture and thanks for sharing at LTSCB with our ATG challenge.
Aunty Sue DT

Esther said...

Darling layout!!
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!

Georgiana said...

What a flashback! Great photo of the boys. Thank you for joining our “Decades” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT