Sunday, August 30, 2015

Polly Wants 2nd Generation Stamping

So today I have two cards with the same image and likeliness. I colored the parrot with distress markers and sprayed it with water before I stamped it onto white cardstock. That would be the first card but the second card is when I sprayed the stamp again with water and stamped it down, without reapplying any color. 2nd generation stamping is a great way to stretch your stamps and your time.

The parrot stamp is by Stamp N Plus and I have stamped it onto white Recollections cardstock that has been die cut with a Lawn Fawn die.The other papers in both cards are by Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and Tim Holtz. The bottom card do have orange ribbon that covers the seam in the center. That ribbon can be found at Michael's. I decided not to put a sentiment on these cards so I can either add to them when needed or to leave as blank cards to sell.




No comments: