Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our Pets Card-Updated

My card today features a dog stamp by Gina Marie Stamps. I inked the stamp with Colorbox pigment ink and then did a rock n roll technique with some black Versa Color ink around the edges. I stamped the dog onto white cardstock by Recollections. I did let the dog sit over night to dry. Once he was dry I die cut him out with a Spellbinders die and lightly inked the inside with distress ink.

The sentiment was a quote I found online and printed on my printer. The die cut along the bottom is a Cricut cut from the Cricut Sampler cartridge. The black cardstock is by Recollections and the patterned paper is by Pebbles

**And don't forget about the birthday giveaway. It ends November 29th at noon EST.**


Thanks for looking.
SB.com-Stamps {dog}
SB.com-Cricut {Cricut Sampler}
UPDATED 11-5-21 FONT, LABELS, PIC

No comments: