Sunday, November 01, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs FB Challenge

This month at Sassy Studio Designs I am on the Facebook group. This image will be available for free in the month of November and all you have to do is use it and post it to our closed Sassy FB group.

I printed her out onto Ranger's watercolor cardstock and colored her in with distress inks, water and a water pen. I applied Antique Linen distress ink all around the image so it would match my paper. I used a Spellbinders die to cut her out and while the paper was still in the die I inked the edges with distress ink and an ink blending tool.

The background paper is by Bazzill and the jute is by Tim Holtz. The sunflower button is from my stash  and the wood feather is by Maya Road. I also adhered a real yellow feather however the button covers it up. The sentiment die was cut out using my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink and the ink is by Stampin Up.


2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Awesome card! Such a nice image and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Cindy! So cute and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx