Sunday, January 17, 2016

Easter Layout from Jake’s book

I am making a scrapbook for my nephew and my sister has not been as organized as I would have liked her to be. So I have Easter pictures that are not dated however these ones were labeled and so I put them together in one layout. I decided that I don't have to go in chronological order. That's new to me and almost makes me break out in hives. I'm working through it and you will see that come out in the next few months. 

The patterned papers are by Making Memories and the cardstocks are by Studio G and Recollections. The title is a Cricut cut using the Cuttin Up cartridge. The center line of eggs is a bunch of different products. The orange and multiple colored small eggs were Cricut cuts but I'm not sure of the cartridge. It was a freebie on Cricut Craft Room. The pink stamped egg is a Close to My Heart stamp and the yellow and orange sparkle egg is a Studio G stamp. I colored it in with Clearsnap smooch ink and Ranger Stickles on the stars. The black stamped eggs are by Stamp N Plus stamps that I stamped with Hero Arts black ink. I colored them in with powdered chalk that I mixed with paint. Then I fussy cut the eggs out and added them to border. The eyelets are by Eyelet Outlet.



Thanks for looking.