Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pink ATC's

I joined the ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Swap at Scrapbook.com. The theme for this set yellow and pink. I chose to do a couple of variations of pink but the yellow is pretty close the same.



Lace ATC
I started adding yellow distress ink color to the yellow background with a scallop stencil. It's hard to see. I had to look at my directions twice to figure out what the heck is this talking about but it's there if you look closer. I stamped the lace border by Deep Red Stamps with pink ink by Umbrella onto Recollections yellow cardstock. I matted the yellow onto a piece of light pink cardstock by Provo Craft. The dies on my card are negatives to a Cricut Easter egg cut in Cricut Craft Room.



Art ATC
For this ATC  I used the  back of a Coredinations card that I messed up on. I stamped the Deep Red Stamps circle background stamp on to the pink cardstock with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder by Hero Arts. I inked the edges of the card with pink distress ink and then the tag with yellow distress ink, Both inking of the edges was done with an ink blending tool by Ranger. The yellow cardstock through the center is watercolor paper by Ranger that has been inked with Peerless watercolors. It was a left over scrap that I wanted to use and not waste. The tag and chipboard flowers are unknown however the word "art" is a sticker by Creative Imaginations.



Joy ATC
For this one I used background paper by Best Creations. The yellow paper is watercolor paper (same as above) by Ranger and colored in with Peerless watercolors. The sunburst chipboard is by Maya Road that I painted with yellow paint by Pebbles. The "joy" sticker is by Current and I added star foam dies by Lawn Fawn. The foam is by Tiny Crafts at Dollar General and twine by Oriental Trading Co.


Thanks for looking.